Asked by Voleak Hamilton from Scotland | Dec. 28, 2014 07:10
About:Chinese Embassy in Cambodia

Do I need a transit visa CAN/PEK airports

I am Cambodian traveling from the UK to Phnom Penh, via China and am not clear on the 24 hour free transit. Do I have to apply for one before travelling and how do I go about it .

Answers (1)
Answered by Jakob from Germany | Dec. 29, 2014 00:39
Hi, Voleak! Is your total layover time in mainland China is less than 24 hours? If yes, you don't need to apply for one; if not, you have to apply for a G type before travelling.

First, prepare the required documents: a valid passport and the photocopy of its info page, the application form affixed with a recent bareheaded color photo, a declaration (can be downloaded from the website of the CVASC) with your signature, the original and photocopy of your visa for UK, and an onward air ticket for Phnom Penh with confirmed date and seat. Then you should go to the CVASC branch in London, Edinburgh, or Machester or mail your application to it.
Related Questions:
i'll stay in Guangzhou airport en route to Germany for 6 hrs & Xiamen for 4...
Asked by david from n/a
| Jun. 25, 2017 20:46
Do I need a transit visa in China if I was just transferring at one of the ...
Asked by Mr.Rajat from India
| Nov. 22, 2010 01:28
Do I need transit visa during my flight from korea to kathmandu ?
Asked by Bushnu Dev Das from Nepal
| Dec. 03, 2014 02:28
I hold a Belize passport. I'm planning to fly from Taipei to US and then af...
Asked by Eva from Belize
| Nov. 28, 2016 19:16
Russian citizen and traveling from Novosibirsk Russia to Bangkok?
Asked by Anya from Russia
| Feb. 25, 2012 00:38
I'm uganda transiting through 2 shanghai airports with in 5 hrs do I need v...
Asked by Mulumba from Ismail
| Dec. 11, 2016 21:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)