Asked by Doty from Slovakia | Dec. 26, 2014 00:28
About:China Tourist Visa

What kind of visa do I need for teaching in China?

Hello, I´m citizen of Slovakia (EU) and I have recieved an invitation from chinese family provided by chinese agency to teach english and german language as an international culture exchange program and live with them.
What type do I need and can I apply for them in Bangkok? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Huston from England | Dec. 26, 2014 03:32
Yes, you can try to apply for an L type in the Chinese Embassy in Bangkok. Personally speaking, the agency will help you to do get it.
You are suggested to prepare the following materials in advance: a valid passport and a photocopy of the data page, an application form, a recent-taken color photo, your entry or resident permit in Bangkok, and an invitation letter from the agency. By the way, they had better not mention you will work as a foreign language teacher in China, otherwise you will be required to apply for a Z type and it's much troublesome.
Related Questions:
Working visa for six months
Asked by Abigail Franklin from Australia
| Feb. 20, 2017 02:14
what kind of documents do i need for working visa?
Asked by mimi from Macedonia
| Jun. 28, 2012 02:50
My husband and I are going to China to visit our daughter who is teaching t...
Asked by Susan from USA
| Aug. 19, 2013 04:43
I am a Canadian. Do I need to apply for a work visa for teaching in Hong Ko...
Asked by Lorenna from Canada
| Jul. 10, 2014 21:48
do i need a visa to be paid for teaching a seminar for 2 days in shanghai?
Asked by greg from usa
| Jul. 25, 2016 02:11
Do I need to leave China if I switch from a teaching visa to a student X ty...
Asked by Mikee from USA
| May. 03, 2017 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)