Asked by Andrea Abuel from Philippines | Dec. 23, 2014 07:54
About:China Visa Application Requirements

First time to get Chinese visa. What are the requirements?

I was invited by an international hotel located in tianjin, china to have an internship training for six (6) months. What are the necessary documents needed for my travel?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivian from USA | Dec. 23, 2014 21:18
You need to apply for a Z type. The folloing documents are required: a valid passport and a photocopy of its photo page, an application form, a recent color photo glued on the form, originals and phtotocopies of your Alien Employment Permit and invitation letter or confirmation letter of invitation issued by a duly authorized unit. Also, proofs about your financial standing and employment or studies are required, such as your bank deposit certificate of the latest six months and the receipt for payment of this certificate, or BIR-stamped income tax return form, or letter from your employer detailing your salary and the length of your employment, or business registration certificate if you are the owner, or professional ID, or student ID, etc.
Related Questions:
Requirements for first time to get a chinese visa
Asked by Jasmin from Philippines
| Dec. 11, 2014 03:49
We plan to attend China International Medical Equipment Fair in Shenzhen th...
Asked by Michael from Philippines
| Mar. 20, 2012 22:31
Im hazel this is my first time to go in china as tourist what are the requi...
Asked by Hazel from Phillippines
| Apr. 19, 2017 20:55
I'm a filipino planning go visit hongkong and shenzhen, china, do i need to...
Asked by Melody Balangue from Philippines
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:57
I am a philippine passport holder and wants to travel to hongkong for 7days...
Asked by Jhing from Philippines
| Nov. 21, 2016 21:23
first timer to get visa going to china
Asked by tino from Philippines
| Feb. 17, 2014 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)