Asked by yoshingg | Dec. 21, 2014 02:06
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Tourist Visa to Macau / Hong Kong

Hi, I hold a Malaysia Tourist type (double entry) I entered Dongguan for work on 9 Dec. Validity is 30 days.
I expected to go out of DG by 7Jan 2015.
Can I go to Hong Kong or Macau to chop the passport and then back to DG again after 1 night stay in Hong Kong?
Reason is : My Z type can only be ready in mid of Feb..which means I need to fly back to Malaysia in mid Feb to do Z type and celebrate chinese new year at the same time.

It will not be economical that i fly back to Malaysia on 7 Jan and fly back to Malaysia again in Feb again to do Z type.
Pls advice, thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Owen from Ireland | Dec. 21, 2014 03:09
I am a bit confused. If you work in Dongguan, you should have Z already and you should have changed it to a temporary resident permit within 30 days after your arrival. Why do you need to get back to Malaysia to do the Z type again?

Some nationals enjoy free stay in HK and Macau. Can you tell what passport you hold? I mean "where you are you from?"
Related Questions:
do i need visa to travel hongkong as tourist from philippines
Asked by allan pascua from philippines
| Mar. 25, 2017 22:16
I am Indian National on tourist visa in Hong kong. Want to visit Macau. Wha...
Asked by VC Pal from India
| Jun. 13, 2016 03:18
do i need a tourist visa for my 3 days vacation in macau
Asked by jessica from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2012 03:49
Visa entry to Macau
Asked by Khin from Myanma
| Apr. 02, 2017 22:15
china tourist visa at macau?
Asked by Ms.wendy from Malaysia
| May. 03, 2011 22:30
Do Panama citizen need a visa for Macau and can I apply at border control w...
Asked by Veronica from Panama
| Jan. 04, 2018 23:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)