Asked by Dan from Saudi Arabia | Dec. 19, 2014 06:03
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Visit Hongkong and Guilin

I want to visit hongkong and china Guilin with my girlfriend, she is from china. How should I proceed as she is in bahrain and I am in Saudi.

Many thanks,

Answers (1)
Answered by Duncan from USA | Dec. 19, 2014 20:49
Your girlfriend does not need a visa to visit Guilin, but she needs to have a Two-way Permit and a register to visit HK. The permit and the register can be applied at the Chinese embassy in Bahrain.

For you enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit HK, but you need to have a single entry Tourisit L to visit Guilin. For applying it, you need to provide your valid passport, an application form, a recent taken photo, your hotel bookings and round trip tickets to apply at Foreign Affairs and Business Service Office at Payless Building, Beside Samba Bank, King Abdullah Road, Alworod District or Alsandross International Est. or Chinese Competitive Spirit Co.
Related Questions:
I am curious how long we will stop at the Bird's Nest based on this tour.
Asked by Dawson
| Jul. 01, 2016 01:41
Can I apply multiple entry with 2 years validity for my first time China vi...
Asked by Yan(Malaysia) from Singapore
| Sep. 12, 2011 22:17
I will be visiting taiwan mostly in taopei and area near by what is your re...
Asked by yin mee from Malaysia
| Sep. 09, 2012 03:39
Is Xixi Wetland , Wuzhen and Zhouzhuang quite similar?
Asked by Chuah from Singapore
| Jul. 23, 2014 02:03
is October suitable to visit Urumqi to visit grape vineyard?
Asked by YATI MUSTAPHA from Malaysia
| Oct. 06, 2016 22:00
2day visit Macau-please suggest places to visit-is the islands Taipa & Colo...
Asked by Kobie from South Africa
| Oct. 10, 2012 20:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)