Asked by Andrew from El Salvador | Dec. 16, 2014 07:04
About:China Visa Application in USA

I currently hold a US visa and have been living with my family that resides in the US

would I be able to apply for a Z type there if there isn't a chinese consulate or embassy in my country? Whar are the requirements if I was to travel to China with my new Z type by January 2015?

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from Israel | Dec. 17, 2014 02:52
Andrew, I think you'd better contact Chinese consulate in your area to confirm whether you can apply. You need to find a qualified Chinese employer who is able to hire foreigners. Then you need to apply for the work permit with the help of your employer. After that, you can submit your passport, filled application form, a passport size photo and your work permit to apply for the Z type.
Related Questions:
I hold a US passport, but is currently living in Japan. I'm flying to Beiji...
Asked by Ms.Emily from USA
| Mar. 07, 2011 21:51
Have a passport that is less than 6 months old
Asked by pandasnpugs from China
| Apr. 07, 2014 02:22
We are from the U.S., but currently living in Thailand. My family and I pla...
Asked by Mr.Gary from USA
| Feb. 08, 2010 21:41
will my USA Passport ok to apply for a first time VISA? What will be my oth...
Asked by ping m from Philippines
| Nov. 09, 2014 21:37
Can I get the Chinese Work Visa for my US passport in the EU country which ...
Asked by Rebecca Miller from Ireland
| Apr. 18, 2015 21:33
Use of parent in law as inviter Q1
Asked by Alex from Canada
| Jun. 27, 2018 02:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)