Asked by Melody Jane from Philippines | Dec. 07, 2014 05:03
About:China Tourist Visa

My boyfriend invited me to watch table tennis in China on April 2015.

Its my first time to apply tourist Visa in China. But ive been in europe before..I can comply all the requirements needed, but there is only one thing that i need to ask.. Its about bank statement.. I just closed my bank account last Sept..And i just open up a new passbook account this month of November2014. But i do have other bank account(ATM). Ist possible if i submit my bank statement using my ATM Savings account? Or you really need the Passbook account for my bank statement?.what are other option aside from bank statement,if my ATM is not acceptable?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jenny from Iran | Dec. 07, 2014 20:58
Jane, the embassy asks for the recent six months deposit certificate. It is usually provided by the bank. If you can't provide this, you may provide BIR-stamped income tax return form, salary proof from your employer or your professional ID card.
Related Questions:
it's in guilin have any shops or places for me to by or watch table tennis ...
Asked by Mr.shafie from Malaysia
| Oct. 14, 2009 00:35
Looking for a staue of table tennis hero
Asked by Christian Heyerdahl from Sweden
| Apr. 06, 2015 22:11
Does ATTU Official invited to meeting hosted by Macao Table Tennis Associat...
Asked by Saiyid Mohammad Sibtain from PAKISTAN
| Dec. 20, 2011 19:57
i would like to know where can i get to train table tennis.
Asked by jorge liang from guatemala city
| Jun. 02, 2015 21:23
Hi could anyone tell me where to buy table tennis equipment (rubbers, blade...
Mr.SCANPABLO from Uruguay
| Jul. 13, 2009 22:07
What exactly is an official stamp? Do I have to have one?
Asked by Kelli from USA
| Sep. 09, 2014 04:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)