Asked by Manaia from Australia | Dec. 06, 2014 08:35
About:China Work Visa

New Zealand single teacher (mother) travelling with kids

Hello, I am a single mother travelling to work in China with my 2 children aged 6 and 8. They were born in Australia, have Australian birth certificates. They have recently obtained New Zealand passports and citizenship. They previously had Australian passports which have expired . They only have my name on their birth certificates. No father is named. Their surname is different to mine. My name is on their birth certificate.

I am a New Zealand citizen, with a New Zealand passport. They have been granted New Zealand citizenship through me. I also have Australian citizenship. I currently reside in Australia as do my children.

What issues may I face in relation to the children's birth certificate? (ONE PARENT, NOT MY SURNAME, or staying long term if I am successful in gaining a long-term contract)

What processes will have to follow ( upon receipt of invitation to visit school), in regards to documentation?

What do you advise in relation to my daughter who is 18 Jan 3rd? She may want to visit for extended periods . She was born in NZ, has a NZ passport, resides in NZ and also has Australian Citizenship. My children will be travelling either alone or accompanied by someone else who will bring them to me in China. What may this involve in either scenario ?

Thank you for your assistance

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from Indonesia | Dec. 08, 2014 00:33
Manaia, your case is really complicated. I think you may consult with some agencies and see if they have better solutions. Normally, the agencies are more capable of dealing with these things.
Related Questions:
18 July 1972. A single mother w 3 kids. Doing own business. How is my 2016 ...
Asked by Lily from Malaysia
| Dec. 04, 2015 03:16
Transit Visa for Sri Lankan Citizen
Asked by rebecca from New Zealand
| Apr. 17, 2016 22:24
Hi I am Nepalese passport holder, do i need transit visa for 23 hr 30 min s...
Asked by Pushpa from New Zealand
| May. 09, 2016 22:49
My mother is travelling to China as a Tourist she lives in Australia but is...
Asked by Georgia from Australia
| Aug. 14, 2012 03:14
Taking flower seeds in to China
Asked by John from New Zealand
| Dec. 16, 2012 19:26
I am wanting a single entry visa to China and have a New Zealand passport. ...
Asked by Mr.Paul from New Zealand
| Mar. 16, 2011 20:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)