Asked by DPSL from China | Dec. 03, 2014 06:38
About:China Travel Tips

Joining a Chinese speaking tour group after arr GuiYang.

I'll be in Gui Yang at Lunar New Year this Feb 2015. As a single traveler (I do speak CHinese), are there small group tours I can join to see the ethnic villages in Guizhou and Guangxi? Is it possible to join these tours after I arrive so I can avoid the single supplement? I can stay for 10 days.

Answers (1)
Answered by | Dec. 03, 2014 21:07
Dear DPSL,

We are sorry that we don't have small group tours in Guiyang. If you really want to visit the ethnic villages, we can arrange a private tour for you. However, it costs more than a small group tour. By the way, you go there during Chinese Lunar Year. As a result, the price will be much higher than usual. We suggest you invite some friends to travel with you or avoid going there during Chinese Spring Festival considering of the prices.

If you have further questions, you may write emails to us at Our staff will do their best to help with your questions.

Best Regards,
Related Questions:
Does he still need to apply for a China visa?
Asked by Khim from Singapore
| Oct. 31, 2016 20:19
I am due to fly into China on September 9 for a few days.
Asked by Gavin Liddle from United Kingdom
| Sep. 03, 2018 01:58
does a Malaysian passport holder joining a group 4N/5D tour of Guilin need ...
Asked by John from Malaysia
| Nov. 09, 2015 01:07
Will we have an English speaking guide?
Asked by Jeanette from USA
| May. 05, 2017 01:55
Hi, I have a Indian passport and US green card living in New Jersey. I a...
Asked by Mrs.Jenna from USA
| Jun. 06, 2010 00:39
The last time I visit Beijing was about 13 years ago. It was not a pleasant...
Asked by Mr.Ho from Singapore
| Jan. 27, 2011 22:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)