Asked by Jesus Elizondo from Mexico | Dec. 03, 2014 03:27
About:China Embassy in Mexico

Mexican citizen need business visa for one year and max stay of 90 days

Hello i am a Mexican citizen living in china for the last 4 years. 3 years as a student and this last year i had a business visa, but about to expire. So im going to Mexico this january and i need to get a new permit for China, but i dont know what are the requirements for a multy entry business type with a maximum stay of 90 days?. it has to be the business one.

Answers (2)
Answered by Adrain from Argentina | Dec. 03, 2014 20:48
You need to have your valid passport, an application form, a recent taken photo, an invitation letter from your China partner.

If you want to apply for a multiple entry with maximum stay of 90 days, you need to ask the one who issue you the invitation letter to mention it on the letter. The duration and entries are issued based on the invitation letter. Your previous entry permits and business type needed this time.
Answered by Jesus Elizondo from Mexico | Dec. 11, 2014 11:22
ok. muchas gracias!!
Related Questions:
Wanting to travel to Macau/Mainland China. I was wondering what I can do to...
Asked by Lili from Venezuela
| Nov. 25, 2013 21:47
Can I get a visa for China for a year (M-type with duration of each stay 90...
Asked by Ivan from Russia
| Jul. 14, 2014 21:39
How can i stay 90 days in China? Tourist or Business Visa
Asked by Moraitys from Greece
| Oct. 07, 2016 22:41
New Passport
Asked by Maria from Mexico
| Apr. 05, 2013 04:46
Is it OK to do a one day turnaround in HK?
Asked by Ade J from United Kingdom
| Sep. 17, 2016 03:40
As a tourist in Macao how long an argentinian citizen can he stay? 90 days...
Asked by Lucio from Argentina
| Dec. 29, 2015 19:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)