Asked by Eva from China(Sweden) | Dec. 03, 2014 03:25
About:China Visa

Can I change a one entry visa in to a double entry one IN china?

I have a short term student X type that expires Feb 26th, 2015 valid for one entry.
I am leaving for at short rip to Manila in Dec 11th, will be back in Beijing on Dec 17th. Will I be let in to the country ?
Is it possible to change the number of entries when you are in China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dominic from Singapore | Dec. 03, 2014 19:50
It is impossible to leave China for Manila if your X type only has one entry. Once you leave China, you cannot enter China again unless you get a new student X type.
The entries cannot be changed in China. Personally speaking, you are suggested to cancel your trip to Manila to avoid troubles. If you really want to go, you can go after your finish your study in China.
Related Questions:
Add one entry to a double entry
Asked by Lorenz Pirlot de Corbion from Hong Kong
| Apr. 04, 2017 21:01
can i change my single entry visa to multiple entry or double entry after e...
Asked by jamir from India
| Jun. 04, 2012 21:31
Can I change three month single entry visa to double entry type?
Asked by amy from Australia
| Nov. 01, 2014 01:16
Can you change a single entry visa to a double entry when already in China?...
Asked by stephen from UK
| Apr. 16, 2013 04:57
Double Entry Visa Mean?
Asked by Htar Engyin from Myanmar
| Nov. 03, 2011 05:03
Is it possible or should I change Visa type?
Asked by Kim from south Korea
| Jun. 05, 2015 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)