Asked by Rivan from Indonesia | Nov. 27, 2014 06:31
About:China Visa on Arrival

Hong Kong to Shen Zhen

Hai, I am Rivan from Indonesia. I will have a tour trip to Hong Kong for 4 days. On 3rd day I have free day, so I plan to go to Shen Zhen. How to make sure I can get the VOA. Is there any document I can prepare so it can convince the immigration. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Dave from United Kingdom | Nov. 27, 2014 23:50
It may be hard for you to get a VOA at the border. It is heard that the VOA is not possible to Indonesia several months ago, but it is not very clear now.
If time is possible, you are highly recommended to apply a single entry Tourist L for Shenzhen in advance in your country or you can try to apply one in HK through a local tour agency.
Related Questions:
how to take trian from shen zhen to hong kong
Asked by Mr.vincent from malaysia
| Mar. 13, 2010 10:18
I'm going to Macao, so Hong Kong or Shen Zhen ferry price any difference?
Asked by Mr Lim from Singapore
| Jul. 07, 2014 20:37
How to go to Shen zhen Safari Park from Hong Kong?
Ms.KELLY2102 from Singapore
| Oct. 07, 2010 03:31
I will be in Shenzhen Airport at 23:20pm and wanna get to Hung Hom (or anot...
Asked by David from Australia
| Jan. 11, 2013 03:41
Is double entry enough for my trip from Malaysia to:Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Shen...
Asked by Lala from Malaysia
| Sep. 24, 2011 22:14
Can hongkong MTR travel to Shen Zhen at DaJuYuan Station?
Asked by yuxian from Singapore
| Nov. 16, 2013 01:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)