Asked by Sarah from China | Nov. 25, 2014 01:37
About:Requirements for Permanent Residence Permit

South African citizen and want to live in China permanently

I have lived and worked in China for 12 and a half years. I don't own a business or a property. I am an English teacher. I am not married. I wish to apply for a permanent resident visa. Would this be possible just on the basis of the amount of years I have lived here?

Answers (1)
Answered by Archer from Mexico | Nov. 26, 2014 00:33
Based on your situation and the application rules, you are almost impossible to get the permanent resident permit in China. However, if you are eager to apply that, you can have a try.

Those who get married, or over 60 years or children under 18 are easily get it, otherwise, one needs to make a outstanding contribution to China or is a specialist needed by China. However, personally speaking, these documents are hard to meet for you.
Related Questions:
Permanent residence visa eligibility for South Africans
Asked by Iman from South Africa
| Nov. 17, 2014 21:34
Visa to mainland for SA passport holder
Asked by Dorotheos from Hong Kong
| May. 13, 2018 22:01
how to get a south african police check if i now live in shanghai,after hav...
Asked by wes mclaughlin from Australia
| Aug. 05, 2012 03:52
I would like to apply for a new South African passport. I live in Tianjin. ...
Asked by guest from
| May. 04, 2012 03:47
South African want to marry Chinese National
Asked by Frederick from South Africa
| Apr. 29, 2013 03:38
Does the South African embassy in Shanghai certify documents for South Afri...
Asked by Mr.Chandresh from South Africa
| May. 15, 2009 04:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)