Asked by Rose Rock from Philippines | Nov. 24, 2014 23:07
About:China Private Visit Visa

Filipina married Chinese in Philippines

I am Filipina and my husband is Chinese we are married in philippines, We are planning we also register also in China as couple also but how?, We lived in manila for now but planning stayed in china but how can he do to bring me and stay there?what are the step and process of my visa and our registration in china ?

Answers (15)
Answered by Gale from Canada | Nov. 25, 2014 23:55
Since you already got married in Philippine, you are unable to get married again in China.

If you want to stay in China for a long time, you can apply for a Q1 to stay with him in China for a long time. For applying Q1, you need to provide your valid passport, an application form, a recent taken photo, your marriage certificate, an invitation letter from your husband and your husband's ID card and household register. Then you can apply at local Chinese embassy. After you get the Q1, remember to change it to a resident permit within 30 days after your arrival.
Answered by Rose Rock from Philippines | Dec. 03, 2014 03:44
Is it correct that even we are married in Philippine with my Chinese husband,We most registered in China because if we process my husband docs. like SSS, or Pension Retirement anything like that in his country,China will not honor me as his wife because we didn't register in china as husband and wife.?is this right I dont have right if something happened to him?please advise me?
Answered by Gale | Dec. 03, 2014 20:41
Although you get register in Philippine, China will honor you as your Chinese husband's wife. Your can take your marriage certificate in Philippine to get authenticated in Chinese embassy in Philippine. Then the marriage certificate can used in China as a proof and the Chinese government will accept it. You can do all the things you should do as a wife.
Answered by Rose from Philippines | Jan. 01, 2018 00:36
Hi! I just read this post while browsing for the process of visa application. I am also married to a Chinese in the Philippines and planning to apply for a visa to visit him. What is not clear to me after researching so much articke is that Do I need to authenticate my marriage contract, birth cert and birth cert of my son in DFA in order to apply for a visa? I hope you can give me your insights. Thank you in advance.
Answered by Rizalyn palangao from Philippines | Feb. 05, 2018 02:20
I read this convo. So i grab this opportunity to ask a question, my chinese boyfriend are planning to go here in philippines and marry me here so that i can able to go in his country in a easy way, can i ask if what papers he needed to provide, and after we marry is it easy to me to go in china?
Hoping for your answer, thankyou.
Answered by Izabelle from Philippines | May. 03, 2018 23:59
Good day, I just want to know what is the requirements of getting married here in Philippines, my boyfriend is chinese and I’m a filipina and we’re having a baby soon so we want to get married but I don’t know what is the requirements. Thank you
Answered by Sarah from Philippines | Jun. 12, 2018 01:01
Hello do u know what are the requirements needed for my chinese fiance to get married to me in the Philippines?
Answered by Jamie from Oman | Jun. 12, 2018 04:53
Hi, your fiance may need to prepare passport, valid visa or residence permit in the Philippines, non-criminal certificate, birth certificate and single status certificate from mainland China. Just for reference.
Answered by Lienn from Philippines | Jul. 09, 2018 21:31
Hi while reading this convo I was hoping that you can answer me. I was applied for a entry permit just few days ago but they refuse me to get it. I had been there one time and apply another to get married in china. Is it possible that they can give me a chance to get a new visa if we getting marry in Philippines?
Answered by Bill | Jul. 09, 2018 22:55
Hi, if you want to apply for Chinese visa in the Philippines, and if you have valid residence permit in there, it's possible for you to apply for from the China embassy.
Answered by Rav from Philippines | Jul. 09, 2018 23:11
I applied for a tourist L and supposedly today is my flight to China but the immigration won't allow me to enter China because the proofs of our relationship like pictures, conversation are not reliable. She asked me if I have certificate of guidance and counselling. I don't have so she told me I need to get it first. Air ticket= no refund, time=wastes. What should I do? How can I use my tourist L that is good for 21 days?
Answered by julianne from Philippines | Oct. 31, 2018 21:35
I am a filipina i just want to share this, it might help someone. I only applied for L Visa, and married my boyfriend in China. what we need to get marry in china are... original cenomar and birth certificate then - Dfa authenticated (red ribbon) Cenomar and Birth Certificate., after that... translated copy, and then authenticate it to Chinese Embassy... all the papers.. after that. i flew to China... and they asked me to get a certification in embassy of philippines in Beijing.. they will give you a certification of no marriage and birth certificate.,

thats all to get married in china. We are married now, and today we are applying for Spousal permit on entry exit in his hometown, and might able to stay 1 or 2 yrs.
Answered by aireen from Philippines | Dec. 05, 2018 19:48
your boyfriend is a chinese?please textback
Answered by Zammy from Philippines | Feb. 26, 2019 22:50
hi, thanks for the info just want to ask what did you tell about the invitation letter did they ask you about the one who invited you?
Answered by Ber from Philippines | Mar. 07, 2019 07:58
Hi julianne, Hi Rose. Can you still remember who helped you translate your documents? Like cenomar, birth certificate etc? Thank u in advance
Related Questions:
Travel with an chinese citizen infant to china
Asked by marita from Philippines
| Oct. 30, 2017 02:22
Getting married with a chinese man in China
Asked by JY from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2015 00:50
Q1 visa to go back to China
Asked by carla from Philippines
| Oct. 17, 2017 01:12
I just want to ask i am pregnant now, im a filipina and my partner is a chi...
Asked by Ms.wu from Philippines
| Jun. 19, 2010 21:16
answer a filipina and is getting married to a chinese here in the philipppi...
Asked by Ms.jjonah from philippines
| Oct. 13, 2009 21:34
marriage certificate? please help me
Asked by joanna kong from Philippines
| Aug. 25, 2012 01:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)