Asked by KT from Australia | Nov. 14, 2014 09:08
About:Chinese Embassy in India

Express Service for Chinese Tourist Visa for OCI card holder

Hi I am currently holding Australian passport and Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card. I am flying to India on 21 November and planning to visit China for few days in late November or 1st week of December. Am I eligible for express service to obtain a Tourist L sooner like within 2 working days if I apply for it from India. Also I am visiting my friend but will arrange accommodation myself do I still need an invitation letter from him. Obtaining original invitation letter from her could delay the process. Any help much appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Asa from Ukraine | Nov. 14, 2014 23:47
Since you hold Australian passport, you can try to apply it in India and apply for an express service. Under the express service, you can get it within 2 working days. But to be honest, it is not assured that your requirement can get approved.
Related Questions:
I'm Australian citizen with an Overseas Citizen of India Card, I'm currentl...
Asked by DOUGLAS from India
| Sep. 20, 2011 23:15
Can my friend in Macau possibly invites me as tourist? She is a bue card h...
Asked by Maryann Pascua from Philippines
| Feb. 24, 2018 03:03
Hi, I am Tanzanian citizen with OCI. Can I apply for Chinese M or F visa fr...
Asked by P Singh from India
| Feb. 01, 2015 21:12
Hello,is it possible to buy the Octobus-card from the airport and with the ...
Asked by Mrs.Satu Rantio
| Dec. 14, 2009 01:16
(Ahmed) Requirements for Chinese Multiple Entry Tourist Rush Service 12 Mo...
Asked by Ahmed from Afghanistan
| Jul. 25, 2014 21:14
Tourist visa for 2 weeks. I hold Canadian passport.
Asked by pratibha .k from India
| Mar. 25, 2012 02:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)