Asked by Carolina from Argentina | Nov. 13, 2014 06:29
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Can I can get the Chinese Visa from Nepal? I´m Argentinean. How long does it tke to get it?

I need the tourist L, to visit Tibet & China.
How much does it cost?

Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Hugo from Argentina | Nov. 14, 2014 00:36
Hi, you can get it from Nepal. Since you already in Nepal and you want to visit Tibet, you are suggested to do it directly through a local tour agency.
Based on my information, the fee is 114USD per person. It takes around four working days to get it.
Since you will finally find a tour agency to help you to get a Tibet Travel Permit, so you had better ask them to help you to get a China Tourist L. It is much easier for them to get you one.
Related Questions:
I am a medical lab technologist from Nepal...can I get working visa for hon...
Asked by Gautam from Nepal
| Mar. 12, 2016 00:09
hi, i'm from nepal. i've friend in china and he call me to visit there. how...
Asked by anusha from Nepal
| Apr. 12, 2016 04:22
Chinese people can get Nepal visa on airport?
Asked by from China
| Jan. 21, 2009 20:55
can I get tourist visa from Nepal for 2-3 months?
Asked by yadav from Nepal
| Jun. 29, 2014 01:24
Can I get a visa for both Hong Kong and China there at the embassy? (I'm f...
Asked by Padam from Nepal
| Sep. 06, 2011 01:29
How can I get my visa to Nepal?
Asked by Mr.Christoph Learner from China
| Jun. 21, 2009 21:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)