Asked by Sue Djs | Nov. 08, 2014 05:39
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

multiple entry visa for 6 months- Mongolia

Hi. I am Irish living in Mongolia. I used to live in China for a few years and while my time here in Mongolia I would like to go Beijing to visit friends sometimes. I feel getting multiple entry & exit is easy. But will I be able to get it without invitation letter? and how much?

Answers (1)
Answered by Susan from Ghana | Nov. 09, 2014 02:32
Sue, I assume that you want to get a multiple-entry L type, right? If you don't have the invitation letter, you need to provide hotel reservation and return air ticket. Besides, previous Chinese visa records are needed if you plan to get a multiple-entry one. And the consular office has the final say to decide whether a multiple entry one will be granted or not.
Related Questions:
What is the charges for multiple entry visa for 6 months and 12 months for ...
Asked by gunasingh from india
| Aug. 03, 2016 22:42
hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.w...
Asked by Eddie from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
How much it cost for a multiple entry visa valid for 6 months?
Asked by Jameel
| Apr. 15, 2013 02:46
What are requirements for a 6 months multiple entry visa for a RSA pensione...
Asked by Moseb from South Africa
| Jun. 07, 2017 04:54
can i go to China china for 10 days?
Asked by Jitendra from India
| Dec. 08, 2013 03:38
what does a 6 months F visa with multiple {M} entry with a duration of each...
Asked by Angela from Kenya
| Jul. 30, 2012 03:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)