Asked by Paul from UAE | Nov. 07, 2014 08:30
About:China Tourist Visa

Hi I am Filipino My friend and I wants to visit his cousins and relatives in macao,

We are currently working here in Dubai and by this coming July 2015 is our end of contract. And we are planning to visit Macao from Dubai how to apply for our visa and what are the requirements?

Answers (1)
Answered by Edison from USA | Nov. 08, 2014 01:15
How long will you stay in Macau?
If you stay for less than 30 days, you can only use your valid passport to travel. You are suggested to prepare your departure tickets and hotel bookings for Macau in case that they are needed when passing the immigration.

If you want to stay longer, you can apply a Tourist entry permit.
Related Questions:
Hi! I am a filipino and my group wants to visit Beijing for 4 days. Can we ...
Asked by Elaine from Philippines
| Dec. 09, 2013 02:06
Hi, Good day! I am a filipino citizen who is married to an american citiz...
Asked by Ms.Rizza from philippines
| Jan. 07, 2010 03:36
visa requirements to macao
Asked by Marie from Philippines
| Jan. 12, 2016 21:30
i am a Filipino and would like to visit Macao as a tourist. Do i need to ap...
Asked by Jocelyn Guiaya from Philippines
| Jun. 24, 2013 02:43
I am a Filipino resident and citizen, do i need a visa to go to and visit M...
Asked by unknown from Philippines
| Feb. 26, 2015 19:25
Do I need a multi-entry visa? or will double- entry work?
Asked by Natalya from USA
| Dec. 22, 2011 19:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)