Asked by Drose from United States | Nov. 06, 2014 17:26
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Stay in China for 90 days? What if I get a job?

Hey everyone, I am hoping for help with one or both of my questions. First, can I stay in China for 90 days? I recently got my visa back and it says one 90 day entry. I have a hotel for 27 days, but can I move my flight date and stay for the full 90? I ask because I thought you could only stay 30 days total. I am a U.S. citizen, if thateans anything. Also, if I get a job while I am in China, do I have to come back to the U.S. and apply for a work Z? Or can I get that switched right over in Shanghai? Thank you for any and all information!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Blair from USA | Nov. 06, 2014 20:20
You can move your flight and stay for full 90 days in China. You just need to leave China before the 90th day and it will not cause you any problem. Since you got one 90-day entry, you can stay in China for 90 days. If people have a duration of stay for 30 days, they can only stay in China for 90 days.

If you can find a agency in HK to help you to get a Work Z, you do not need to go back to USA. If you cannot find one, you are suggested to go back home to apply the Z.
Related Questions:
I am a Pakistani citizen I several visit to China now I am in Malaysia on w...
Asked by atta ahemd zai from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2017 04:54
Q2 visa query
Asked by Charlene from South Africa
| Jun. 01, 2015 01:11
Can I get a visa for China for a year (M-type with duration of each stay 90...
Asked by Ivan from Russia
| Jul. 14, 2014 21:39
my china visa allowed me to stay in mainland china for 90 days. could i go ...
Asked by paul from usa
| Apr. 14, 2014 03:05
I have an S2 Chinese visa good for multiple entries of 90 days.
Asked by terry from shanghai china
| Jul. 24, 2015 03:58
90 days stay VISA in single entry
Asked by Prasad from India
| Jan. 07, 2016 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)