Asked by Eddie from Canada | Nov. 05, 2014 17:17
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.what do i do apply for?

do i apply for the 6 months double entry, 6 months multiple entry or 12 month multiple entry?

i am confused because they tell me if i get the 6 month double entry, i am only allowed to stay in china for 60 days and then apply again after?. Please help

Answers (1)
Answered by Bernil from Germany | Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
You mean you want to stay in China for around 6 months?
If so, you are suggested to apply for multiple entry valid for 6 months or multiple entry valid for 12 years.

The double entry valid for 6 months means that its validity is 6 months and during its validity you can enter China twice. For the period you stay in China, it depends on the duration of stay. If the duration of stay is 60 days, you can stay in China for 60 days each entry. If the duration is 30 days, you can stay in China for 30 days each entry.
Related Questions:
need help with visa
Asked by roland from Australia
| Jun. 12, 2014 03:19
extend L Visa in Guangzhou
Asked by ratidzo from zimbabwe
| Dec. 28, 2011 20:40
Tourist visa to go to China
Asked by Vincent from France
| Sep. 24, 2014 20:48
Hello, I would like to ask if I can apply for a multiple visa for China ...
Asked by Mr.Richard from Philippines
| Sep. 19, 2010 22:31
Passport with less than 6 months validity
Asked by Mimi from Philippines
| Sep. 03, 2017 20:56
Living in China part time
Asked by James N Mitchell from United States
| Jan. 03, 2017 20:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)