Asked by Banban from Philippines | Oct. 31, 2014 08:29
About:Shenzhen Travel

Hi there! Is it possible to go to Shenzhen for 1 day and be back in HK on the same day?

Will be there on Dec.22 and we're planning to visit the SZ for one day. Where can we arrange our tour since we are from Phil. and we need visa before we enter China? Or can we go there by our selves? If there's an agency who caters package tour for one day, how much would it be? Where can we contact them? Big thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by RaoSrinivasa | Nov. 01, 2014 08:59
Hi Banban, it is pretty simple procedure. If you can take the MTR train (runs almost once in every 10~15 min) from Hung hom station. The cost of the MTR pass is HK$ 38 per adult. It takes about 40 min to reach LoWu, the last terminal point for that service line. Just follow the signals after coming out from the railway station. You enter the building on HK side, where the HK immigration will first check you out and the PRC immigration counters are located at about 100 mts from there. Just follow signals in English and you don't even need to ask any one. Overall it takes about an hour to hour plus, depending on where you are coming get inside PRC from HK.
Pls do your home work on what you want to do and organize your program, else you may not get any help. Very few people speak in english. As per visa, you better check the PRC websites for chinese visa rules as applicable for Philippines. The rules does change quite frequently, hence it is better to confirm before you leave Hong Kong.

Related Questions:
Will be visiting HK soon. Haven't been to Zhuhai nor Shenzhen to shop befor...
Asked by Mrs.Karen from Singapore
| Jul. 21, 2010 03:11
Anyone please help.. I am going to Macau on Sept 20, 2010 and planning to g...
Asked by Ms.Mariz from Philippines
| Jun. 12, 2010 02:13
HK Tourist Visa. Do you think I will have any problem of entering HK again?...
Asked by Len from Philippines
| Aug. 29, 2015 01:22
hi,i will travel from shenzhen to HK Disneyland on 06 feb and going back to...
Ms.JOJOELUV from Malaysia
| Feb. 01, 2010 23:04
One day trip from ShenZhen to Hong Kong, do i need to apply permit for HK t...
Asked by Zync from Malaysia
| Jun. 28, 2011 21:46
I'm a Singapore PR, planning to go Shenzhen from HK and back to HK. Is it p...
Asked by Jack from China
| May. 29, 2015 04:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)