Asked by p.s | Oct. 31, 2014 05:13
About:Chinese Embassy in India

which visa should i apply for china husband is working in shanghai from last two month.I want to visit there in dec.for 1 month and again in may for 2 month.I have two son.elder one is 11 yrs and younger one is 3+ yrs old..they also go with me .please suggest me which type I should apply..thanx a lot for ur kind words.please reply me as soon as possible

Answers (1)
Answered by Bella from USA | Oct. 31, 2014 22:13
Since your husband is working in China, you are suggested to apply a S1 for all of you. After you get it, you need to change it into a resident permit. With the resident permit, you can visit your husband at any time you want without a second application.
Related Questions:
Which visa should I apply for a paid internship of 1year in china?
Asked by Ashwani from India
| Oct. 12, 2016 04:11
i will be visiting with my son to accompany him to study in china. my stay ...
Asked by pk bansal from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 02:36
I shall be visiting China for a conference. Which type of visa should I app...
Asked by Karabi Das from India
| May. 22, 2016 21:16
I am a lecturer attending a conference in china, which visa type should i a...
Asked by Dr. Ayannuga from Nigeria
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:12
My friend in China wants to invite me, so which type of visa i should apply...
| Sep. 24, 2016 21:24
There are 2 China Visa Application forms to apply the visa to China, 1 with...
Asked by Kwok from Canada
| Aug. 16, 2011 21:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)