Asked by yasir sharif from Pakistan | Oct. 29, 2014 03:36
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Transit/Visit visa

Dear Sir/Madam ,
Hi hope you will be fine while getting this email , yeah i have passport , bank statement , photo graph , NIC card of Pakistan . but there is two forms one i have to filled and second one my friend has to filled what its mean . i could not get it what that two forms means.
I downloaded yesterday and filled it but it is bit complected . mean more lines are chines . i want to come November and will stay new year eve mean will celebrate new year eve there . should i need visit or transit type .
and one more thing in my mind if i filled forms and send to my friend he can submit on my behalf .
with regard .
yasir sharif
islamabad pakistan .

Answers (1)
Answered by Burke from Mexico | Oct. 29, 2014 21:42
You are invited by your friend, right?
If so, there are two forms to be filled. The Form 1003A and 1003B. Then 1003A is fill by you and the 1003B is filled by your friend. The two forms can be downloaded from the official website of HK Immigration Department.

It is confused that you said "mean more lines are chines". Based on my information, all the directions on the form are written in bilingual, so it may be clear for you to understand.

For your situation, you can still apply for a transit/visit type.

You can send it to your friends and you friends apply your transit/visit type on your behalf.
Related Questions:
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Please what are the requirements for Chinese visa and cost
Asked by Ruth from Nigeria
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:13
Iwant visa
Asked by Mr.arif from pakistan
| Sep. 02, 2009 21:32
It's possible to change student visa to M visa ?
Asked by Ari from Iraq
| Dec. 21, 2016 21:21
s visa. What are the requirements of s visa?
Asked by koriena from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2018 21:05
Can I change to X1 visa on a stay visa
Asked by Emmanuel from Ghana
| Mar. 27, 2018 20:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)