Asked by keith from Philippines | Oct. 21, 2014 19:18
About:China Private Visit Visa

Will the China Embassy provide a visa for my cousin,?

my father has a kidney failure and trough the internet we found ( Hauxia Kidney Disease Research Institute in China) who can provide us an alternative medicine for my father. Now my cousin contact one of the Doctor in ( Hauxia Shenbingyanjiuyuan Hospital) and said that she will be sending my us a invitation.. would it be possible that the china embassy would allow my mother and my cousin to accompany my father while he is having his treatment in china.

Answers (1)
Answered by Arno from USA | Oct. 21, 2014 20:38
It may be possible for your cousin to accompany. You are suggested to ask the doctor in China to invite all them three people to go to China, so that both your mother and your cousin to accompany in China.

When applying, your cousin can explain the real reasons for applying and it can be used for application, personally speaking.
Related Questions:
Do I need to provide a return ticket when I already have a L-visa?
Asked by Rcel from Dubai
| Oct. 29, 2011 20:31
China Embassy Location in Philippines
Asked by Sheryl Orcullo from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2017 01:04
I'm from Yemen but I live in Saudi Arabia and at the moment I'm studying in...
Asked by Anwar bin wahas from Yemen
| Apr. 06, 2016 20:20
Hi.iam going to Sydney to visit my family.
Asked by yogesh mogam from Fiji
| Feb. 07, 2017 21:05
how to apply tourist visa? im going to china to get married, how much is th...
Asked by ann from Philippines
| Jun. 30, 2014 02:38
where cn found that tavelgroup. if me and my cousin together travel to chn...
Asked by Mr.Hassn from pakistan
| Aug. 25, 2009 02:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)