Asked by Jesse Cole from Sierra Leone | Oct. 16, 2014 09:02
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Want to visit HK to see my friend, so how about the visa issue?

I'm a Sierra Leonean and I want to visit Hong Kong on a friendly vist,I Have a friend there who wants to grant me an accommodation.How can I have my permit and paper work.

Answers (1)
Answered by Brandon from USA | Oct. 17, 2014 02:32
You can ask your friend to provide you an invitation letter first.
May I ask whether your friend a HK permanent resident or a non-permanent resident?

You need to prepare your valid passport, an application form with a recent taken photo, your bank statement, your flight tickets to HK, your friend's invitation letter. If your friend is a local resident, he/she needs to provide the copy of the HK ID card. If not, the copy of the passport is required. After you prepare all the documents, you can mail these documents to HK Immigration Department to apply directly.
Related Questions:
I would like to apply a tourist visa to Hong Kong so what are the required ...
Asked by bassem from Syrian Arab Republic
| Jul. 16, 2011 20:44
I want to visit my chinese friends, what are the requirements for visa appl...
Asked by waqar from Pakistan
| Dec. 28, 2011 21:24
I'm Srilankan citizen, Sri Lankan Passport
Asked by Chandana from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 26, 2017 22:23
I am going to china with my chinese visa (x1 visa).
Asked by Ashara from Uganda
| Aug. 06, 2015 22:23
Hi, I am a student here in CHINA and i live here on student VISA, i want ...
Asked by Mr.Abari from Nigeria
| Apr. 17, 2009 22:43
I would like to apply a tourist visa to Hong Kong to see my friend, how lon...
Asked by Chris from United States
| May. 28, 2011 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)