Asked by Syed Sadiq from India | Oct. 11, 2014 07:09
About:Xiamen Travel

I am interested in visiting Xiamen to explore new construction related items for import

It will be 4-5 Days what is the visa formalities.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gloria from Italy | Oct. 12, 2014 02:40
If no company or individual of import to invites you, I suggest you apply for a tourist visa for your trip there. The documents you need to prepare are as follows:
1. Your passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages.
2. One truly completed Visa Application Form. Please fill in every column of the application form, using "N/A" if not applicable. If the application form is not filled out truly, completely and legibly, this can cause a delay in processing or refusal of the application.
3. A recent passport-size color photo with white background stuck on the application form.
4. Documents showing the itinerary including round trip air ticket booking record and proof of hotel reservation, etc.
Related Questions:
I want to import farm machinery to India, but i m not sure what to import a...
Mr.STTP from India
| Nov. 03, 2010 20:46
I would like to know if the Tsingtao beer can be exported from China.
Asked by Patrick Li from Mauritius
| Sep. 08, 2016 21:26
Thanx Oman, I want to import Sprayers, Water Pumps, Brush Cutters, Power T...
Mr.STTP from India
| Nov. 04, 2010 20:05
HI! REGARDS. i want to visit China on 3 months Visa to explore Market.i am...
Asked by Mr.Colonel Dr.WAHEED from Pakistan
| Sep. 09, 2009 20:28
Dear Sir/Madam I am doing Textile machinery parts import business from C...
Asked by Mr.Shahzad from Pakistan
| May. 24, 2010 22:04
Can KCR be used for free if I have the HK Airport Express Tourist Pass?
Asked by P Jin from Thailand
| Apr. 01, 2014 01:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)