Asked by jumer from Philippines | Oct. 09, 2014 22:35
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Z visa for Philippines

Hi I am going to apply for a Z type. One of the info I am confused about is the longest stay I will have in China. My expected first entry will be on the 20th of Oct. and leaves on July, estimated number of days of stay will be 270 days. Now, there is a part of the section in the application form that says "it is valid for 3 months" (single entry valid for 3 months) What does this mean?
Thanks for the inputs!

Answers (1)
Answered by Booth from Australia | Oct. 10, 2014 02:09
The 30-day validity means that you need to enter China within 3 months you get it. If you do not enter China, it will expires.
For the first period you mentioned, it means the duration of stay may be 270 days. After that, it will expires. The two periods have different meanings and are different ideas.
Related Questions:
is it possible to process my Z visa in the philippines now? Im here in chin...
Asked by len from philippines
| Dec. 17, 2011 21:27
hi Im currently in china and i only have M visa and im also currenlt hired ...
Asked by Michael from Philippines
| Jun. 16, 2017 03:33
Im here in China,How long will it take to transfer F visa to Z Visa in the ...
Asked by leny
| Dec. 19, 2011 00:49
My wife had her Z visa approved in Philippines.Can she still be refused a r...
Asked by keith from Philippines
| Nov. 01, 2011 22:10
Hello,I am working in China now,and I need to go back to the Philippines to...
Asked by Ms.Lira from China
| Mar. 10, 2011 22:18
Can i use my recent physical record in China for Z Visa in Phils.?
Asked by Jun
| Apr. 10, 2013 04:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)