Asked by Tracey from Papua New Guinea | Oct. 08, 2014 21:05
About:China Embassy in Papua New Guinea

Reunion with my Partner

Hi, my partner is currently studying in Wuhan province China. I want to travel to him in November for about 30 days and then again in July permanently until he completes his studies which is like in 4 years time.

What visa should I apply for?
How much will it cost me?
What documents am I going to require from him?
What documents am I going to require.

Answers (1)
Answered by Noray from Norway | Oct. 09, 2014 02:08
Is him your husband?

If so, you are suggested to apply for a S1 type. Then after entering China, you can change it to a resident permit. With it, you can stay longer, more than 180 days.

The fare is K90 for a single entry and the S1 is a single entry. You need to ask him to provide an invitation letter, copy of your valid passport, resident permit. Besides these documents, you still need to provide your valid passport, an application form with a recent taken photo, your marriage certificate for applying.
Related Questions:
I would like to know about my career and love life: 04/04/1989.
Asked by Michelle from Usa
| Aug. 14, 2016 20:25
I'm Djoko 26/01/1962, my partner 01/04/1965. How to manage the consistency ...
Asked by Djoko from Indonesia
| Sep. 14, 2012 04:22
Which is the best date to move to a new house? July or August 2016.
Asked by Keyla Thomas from Panama
| Jun. 07, 2016 20:29
Which churches in Shanghai can hold a wedding between a foreigner and a Chi...
Asked by Lu from China
| Mar. 31, 2013 03:58
what are the lucky numbers for me (8th Sep 1987) and my partner (31st Aug 1...
Asked by shrestha from India
| Apr. 29, 2013 23:00
he was born Aug. 13, 1999. And I was born Apr. 17, 1999. We are both the R...
Asked by Kailee Schumacher from USA
| May. 10, 2013 01:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)