Asked by charlie from Canada | Oct. 03, 2014 05:28
About:China Work Visa

Work Z and previous problems

So I worked for a company for about a year on a Work Z only to find out later the as my agent had used another company's name on the visa, and the agency had me working in an unlicensed school resulting in me being placed in administrative detention and then given a 10 day type to leave. I've checked with several people (who have some guanxi) and they've checked the records and told me I haven't been banned. I desperately want to go back, as my hometown is boring as hell, and the majority of my friends are in Beijing. Although I haven't been banned I apparently have a record of working illegaly. Does anyone have any experience with going back to China with a record? Or obtaining a new one with a record? Any and all help is appreciated.

Answers (2)
Answered by Merlin from Australia | Oct. 08, 2014 22:46
Since you are not banned, you may go back to China to work if your new company can help you to get a new work permit. Your new company is a licensed company to hire foreigners. You can contact the embassy for more details, because they had the right to decide the final result.
Answered by charlie from CANADA | Oct. 09, 2014 01:15
The thing is, i applied for Work Z, in June, but it was denied and the Officials in the embassy asked me "Have I done something bad in china?" This is before I told them.. So it seems somebody who is not in the embassy decided. The 10 day stay visa meant i could leave on my own volition . And there was no mention of a 5 year ban on the PSB issued punishment sheet that I signed. What can be done? Can I talk with the chinese ambassador in my country?
Related Questions:
26.11.63. will work problems settle and is there love in my future?
Asked by sarah from Australia
| Feb. 19, 2015 19:40
I was born 21/9/61 - A virgo/ox. Having problems with work as concentration...
Asked by Ali from Northern Ireland
| Dec. 31, 2013 01:36
My Dob is 8-11-1990 and my husband Dob is 31-12-1984. Marriage problems.
Asked by Neha Tekriwal from India
| Jul. 23, 2018 19:52
I'm a dragon female married to a male sheep. We are having problems. Will i...
Asked by Janet from USA
| Oct. 08, 2012 01:34
dob - she 14 jan 1962.. will this year be a good one in field for work for ...
Asked by Diya from India
| Jul. 23, 2013 22:28
hi my brothers DOB is 11april 1973 and having problems at his work place .W...
Asked by sukh from Canada
| Aug. 19, 2013 21:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)