Asked by Narjisse from France | Oct. 02, 2014 09:22
About:China Embassy in France

how many entries recquired if also going to HK and macau

I was planning on visiting a friend in china and also visiting other parts like Beijing Hong-Kong, Macau then i go from Beijing to Seoul, go back to Beijing before leaving for Paris.

I was wondering how many entries my visa should have for such a trip?
is going to Hong-Kong considered as leaving China?
I was thinking about the multiple entry one or 2 entry type but i'm not sure how this works up administratively...
Can you please advice about that?

Thank you for your time

Answers (1)
Answered by Lance from Argentina | Oct. 09, 2014 03:31
Going to HK is considered as leaving China mainland.
I wonder how long will you stay in Beijing for your trip from Macau to Beijing and then to Seoul? And will you fly to Beijing from Macau?

In general, you may need a multiple entry one, considering you will reach Beijing three times.
Related Questions:
I am Cambodian. I would like to apply for visa to Hong kong. What's require...
Asked by Ahhong from Cambodia
| Mar. 04, 2013 01:58
How many time I need to stay outside of China between two entries, with a m...
Asked by cedric from canada
| Apr. 06, 2015 22:57
can i change my student- visa to M- visa in hongkong then how many entries?...
Asked by peter from Kenya
| Dec. 01, 2013 02:39
how many visa entries required to travel to HK then shenzhen back to HK the...
Asked by Susanna ho from Maldives
| May. 03, 2015 22:30
Visa entries for route shenzhen -> macao -> Shenzhen -> guangzhou
Asked by Zira from Malaysia
| Dec. 07, 2016 21:33
Tourist visa issue
Asked by Neil from Nethetrlands
| May. 08, 2018 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)