Asked by felice from USA | Sep. 30, 2014 03:54
About:Guangzhou City-Bus

Hi, Our apartment is in the intersection of Binjiang Road East (Haizhu) and Shangou Lu in Guangzhou.

Is there a bus stop close by that we can take the tour bus lines 1, 2 or 3? Or which subway stop should we go to Zhongshan Balu Bus Terminal or the Chigang Bus Terminal?
Thanks, Felice

Answers (1)
Answered by Coco from Cambodia | Sep. 30, 2014 04:54
Are you mean Sahngdu Lu?
In bus stop Zhujiang Square (about 250 yards east to the intersection), you can take tourist bus No. 2.
To Zhongshan Balu Bus Terminal, you’d first walk along Shangdu Lu to the south to the crossroad. There you can take subway line 8 to Changgang, and then transfer to subway line 2, get off at the Railway Station, the bus terminal is in the west side of the railway station.
Related Questions:
Hi, if i would like to go Binjiang East road which bus line i should take a...
Asked by Kew from Thailand
| Oct. 22, 2013 21:13
Option to have dinner on board
Asked by Adrian from Singapore
| Dec. 14, 2017 20:51
BUS DIRECTIONS TO: from Changle Lu to Shanghai International Studies Univer...
Asked by DELORES
| Jul. 27, 2012 22:23
Hi, Do the airport shuttle stop near the near Changping Road and DongXia Ro...
Asked by Ms.Koh from S'pore
| Aug. 16, 2010 04:19
Do we need to check in to the hotel first or go straight to Guangzhou chime...
Asked by Lika from Indonesia
| Jun. 27, 2011 09:51
Hi, could i know does it within walking distance from Binjiang Road to Anci...
Asked by Mr.Lee from Sg
| Feb. 25, 2011 01:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)