Asked by Vipul from Japan | Sep. 29, 2014 01:46
About:China Consulates in Japan

Conference in China, Indian passport holder living in Tokyo.

I am an Indian passport holder studying in a Japanese university in Tokyo. I will visit china for 4 days to present paper in a conference. What documents will I need for the visa application and do I need to go to the Chinese embassy in Tokyo for the application process?

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from Australia | Sep. 30, 2014 03:58
You need to apply for a F type for your conference. You need to prepare your valid passport, your student permit in Japan, an application form with a recent taken photo, an invitation letter from the conference for application.

Since you may live in Japan for a long time, you may need to apply through a local tour agency instead of applying on your own. You are suggested to consult the embassy/consulate for further information.
Related Questions:
Need to apply for Macau Tourist Visa by online application. suggest me the ...
Asked by noor from Sri Lanka
| May. 22, 2015 04:42
What type of visa to apply to attend a conference in china?
Asked by Santosh Kumar from Kuwait
| Aug. 14, 2015 21:44
Is this correct? Or can you recommend an agent in Tokyo to use.
Asked by Lance from New Zealand
| Sep. 30, 2013 03:19
I am an Indian Passport holder but working in Malaysia for the last one yea...
Asked by Mrs.tasneem from Malayisa
| Jun. 04, 2009 01:35
Visa L or F for conference?
Asked by Jean-Paul Seigneur from Vietnam
| Aug. 09, 2018 20:08
Hi Everyone, I'm a Canadian Citizen (passport holder) living in Taiwan, ...
Asked by Ms.Maria from Taiwan
| Oct. 12, 2009 22:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)