Asked by Effie from Thailand | Sep. 24, 2014 05:12
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Australian currently in Bangkok seeking China tourist visa

I am in Thailand and have an Australian passport
1. Can I apply to visit China from Thailand? (As I am currently in Thailand)
2. Do I apply at the offices in 57, Ratchadapisake Road, Bangkok
3. Do I need a separate permit to visit Hong Kong?
4. How long does it take for standard processing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dylan from Australia | Sep. 24, 2014 21:47
You can try to apply in Thailand at 55 AA Building 2nd fl. Ratchadaphisek Soi3,Bangkok 10400 instead of the place you mean. The visa officer is at 55 AA Building 2nd fl. Ratchadaphisek Soi3,Bangkok 10400.

You enjoys 90-day free entry to HK. So if you enter HK for less than 90 days, you do not need to apply a seperate one. For a Chinese mainland one, the processing days are around four working days.
Related Questions:
We are Australian travellers seeking a Chinese Visa from Paris. Is that pos...
Asked by Scott C from Australia
| Jun. 04, 2011 03:16
Hi, I am a dual Thai/Australian citizen with two passports currently in Ban...
Asked by Mr.Buddee from Thailand
| Jan. 03, 2011 22:07
i am a Malaysian tourist currently in Bangkok. I need to travel to China fo...
Asked by Mr.Jacky from Malaysia
| Nov. 28, 2009 01:52
I am a UK passport holder with residence permit in Switzerland for 40 years...
Asked by RICHARD from Thailand
| Jul. 24, 2011 01:09
Hi, I'm an American seeking a short-term tourist visa into China. Is it...
Asked by Mr.Matthew from USA
| Jul. 04, 2009 22:11
Hi, I am an Australian seeking a multiple entry visa for China double at th...
Asked by Ms.Jessica from Australia
| Dec. 13, 2010 20:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)