Asked by caniza from Hungary | Sep. 24, 2014 04:09
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I'd like to apply for a 1 year multiple entry visa and am finding conflicting info on the web

I've read online that only Americans can apply for the 1 year multiple entry tourist L, which is fine I'm American but I live in Hungary. Also applying as a Hungarian is cheaper. What do you recommend? Can I apply for this outside of America or should I rather send my passport to a service center in the USA? Also Ive read you need to approach it in steps.... so "It is not possible to go straight to a 1 year multiple entry one. Before you obtain this, you must have a previous multiple entry 6 month one. Now to obtain a multiple entry one for 6 months you must have had 2 previous single entry ones or 1 double entry one." Is this true? From your website - above - the text makes it sound quite easy to just apply for 1 year one based on if you need it? I have 1 60 day single entry type at the moment and for my next one then I would go for the 1 year. Do you think this is possible? Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bart from Singapore | Sep. 24, 2014 21:39
It is not so easy to get a one year multiple Tourist L in USA. Now you are in Hungary, it may become more hard. But you can try to ask some USA agency to ask the whether they can help you to get it or not.

It is hard to tell you whether it is possible or not, because the embassy has the final right to decide. You are suggested to consult the embassy directly.
Related Questions:
Can an american citizen get a 1 year multiple entry visa from the consulate...
Asked by Mr.scott from usa
| Jun. 21, 2010 02:13
Would like to apply multiple entries visa for tourism purpose, no supportin...
Asked by sim from Malaysia
| Sep. 21, 2012 01:14
When will the new 10 year, multiple entry Visa be available in Houston?
Asked by Don from USA
| Feb. 02, 2015 21:15
2nd visit to china..
Asked by Peter from Germany
| Aug. 23, 2018 20:29
What Are The Requirements For A 1 Year Multiple Entry Visa
Asked by Tawanda Leroy Kanyere from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 08, 2016 01:35
I am wanting to download and print a multiple entry (1 year) visa applicati...
Asked by Mr.Brown from Canada
| Nov. 30, 2009 20:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)