Asked by Harry Cho from USA | Sep. 19, 2014 22:47
About:China Work Visa

Work Z and Chinese embassy.

Hi, I am US citizen, currently staying in China with L type (Double). I will be working in Chinese company soon, and I am waiting for Employment Permit and Visa Notification Letter. Do I need to visit Chinese embassy, consulates in my country(US)? or is it okay to go to other country (like Korea, Japan) to submit ?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Abbey from USA | Sep. 20, 2014 01:13
After you get all the needed paper works, you can try to apply in Japan or in HK. You are not able to apply in Korea. It is heard that some people got their Working Z in HK, so you can also have a try. Or you can find a HK agency to help to make it easier to get it.

Anyway, good luck with you ~
Related Questions:
do china embassy work on saturday
Asked by kane from malaysia
| Feb. 11, 2011 22:12
Is there a maximum age requirement to get a work visa to work in China?
Asked by Glen Ryan from USA
| Jul. 21, 2013 01:37
what requirements needed to apply work permit to work in china
Asked by kew kim yen from malaysia
| Nov. 07, 2011 02:12
Does the Chinese embassy work on holidays in Ghana
Asked by Ernest Odei Appau from
| May. 24, 2018 19:44
Is the only time I can apply for my visa 9am-3pm, Mon-Friday in Korea?
Asked by nicole from Canada
| Nov. 12, 2014 21:02
I hold a valid indian passport . How long it takes to get a chinise visa fo...
Asked by Amit Biswas from India
| Dec. 01, 2014 21:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)