Asked by Jeannie from united state | Sep. 11, 2014 17:30
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

my question: where can i go to get docutment authentication for use in China?

my son birth certificate need an authentication for use in China. what is the process to extend for the chinese visa for stay six months more in china ? thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fitch from Italy | Sep. 11, 2014 21:48
Generally speaking, the birth certificate needs to be authenticated by local Chinese embassy/consulate. Before the authentication, the documents need to be notarized by a local notary public, then be authenticated or certified by the Secretary of the State, then authenticated by the Authentication Office of the Department of State and finally authenticated by the embassy.

For extension, would you mind tell me which type do you want to extend? In general, your valid passport, application form with recent taken photo, your ReigRegistration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors and some other documents to show your reasons for extension are needed for extension and it can be applied at Exit-Entry Adminstration Bureau in China.
Related Questions:
What are required documents for china authentication from china embassy
Asked by Anjali from India
| Aug. 25, 2014 04:03
Is TEFL document authentication needed (by the Chinese Embassy)?
Asked by Antonio Harrison from USA
| Jun. 04, 2017 20:28
authentication of diploma
Asked by kat from USA
| Apr. 11, 2014 02:08
i made afidavit and passed in chinese embassy for Authentication and they...
Asked by Mr.jaz from India
| Jul. 28, 2010 22:14
I am in China visiting my wife here. I would like to get a visit Chinese ...
Asked by Mr.Dean from China
| Apr. 28, 2011 03:02
I have a student visa and will get my diploma in June.
Asked by Alexander from USA
| Feb. 10, 2018 20:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)