Asked by Sophie from Australia | Sep. 03, 2014 23:25
About:China Consulate in Melbourne

Notarisation of company documents to be sent to china

Hi, I have company documents relating to incident claims that need to be authenticated by The Chinese Embassy. I have already had them notorised by a notary public in Melbourne and authenticated by DFAT. I have an original and certified copy. To have them authenticated by the Chinese Embassy in Melbourne what are my next steps and do I need to make an appointment.

Thank you Sophie from Melbourne.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sean from Australia | Sep. 04, 2014 00:54
Then you can fill an application form for authentication and the form can be found on the official website of Melbourne consulate.
Since your documents are for a company, you still need to show the company's registration documents and the copy of fictitious person's passport.
Then you can take all these documents together to go to the local consulate to apply for authentication.
Related Questions:
Is the copy of invitation or we must bring the original to get china visa?
Asked by T.Elkhalily from Egypt
| Sep. 28, 2011 22:16
Z visa. im wondering how long thé documents are valid?
Asked by mehdi b from Algeria
| Nov. 06, 2015 20:25
Where do I get my police record,degree n tefl notarised cause trying to app...
Asked by Josh from United Kingdom
| Feb. 05, 2018 21:49
what are the documents and particulars that i should bring along for applyi...
Asked by Loo
| Aug. 29, 2013 04:30
Hi! I will be starting work in Dalian next. I am awaiting for my company t...
Asked by Mr.Fong from Singapore
| Jul. 06, 2009 20:33
Notarization document
Asked by Chloe from Malaysia
| Aug. 17, 2015 01:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)