Asked by Kevin from New Zealand | Sep. 03, 2014 15:07
About:Chinese Consulate in Auckland

Hi, Kevin from Auckland. Will be in HK /China 8 days mid Oct.

Am about to apply for a multi level visa and will be visiting primarily Shenzhen and HK . Whilst no structure with planning want the freedom to visit either place on a day to day basis as I believe the shopping in Shezhen is somewhat cheaper. Is it better to get a hotel to stay in Shenzhen or HK?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gene from Mexico | Sep. 03, 2014 21:29
You mean you want to enter Shenzhen many times during your staying, right?
If so, you can try to apply for a multiple entry one, but it is not assured that the embassy/consulate will issue you that type. So prepare enough documents to show a multiple entry one is necessary for you to make it easier to get a multiple one.

Comparatively speaking, hotels in Shenzhn are much cheaper.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a New Zealand passport holder and my China Visa will be expried in...
Asked by Ms.Cheung from 852
| Feb. 25, 2009 00:19
Dear Kevin I will stay HK 18-31 September (14 days)...within these days ...
Asked by Ms.Eden from UAE
| May. 18, 2009 02:13
Can I take advantage of 72 hour visa free transit?
Asked by Andy from United Kingdom
| Aug. 05, 2015 03:00
Visa for Shanghai needed?
Asked by Hazel from NZ
| Jun. 20, 2016 04:02
Auckland to Singapore to Beijing to Shanghai to HK to Auckland
Asked by Chua from New Zealand
| Mar. 14, 2017 21:45
What visa requirements and other documents do I need before leaving New Zea...
Asked by SaharNZ from New Zealand
| Mar. 01, 2015 20:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)