Asked by BRIANLEE | Sep. 01, 2014 05:27
About:China Visa Application in USA

Issue of visa for a Korean citizen in NY

My Korean friend is in NY and he plans to visit China next month, via Europe. He doesn't have and would like to get a Tourist L during his stay in NY. Are the requirements and process the same as for US citizens?
And I wonder if you can provide any service for him with this process, and if yes how much is the cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bevis from Belgium | Sep. 02, 2014 01:35
The requirements are not the same, but it is similar. Besides the basic documents, your friend still needs to provide a proof of legal status in USA. The process is the same as US citizen has.

Your friend needs to go to the consulate in New York for application or find local agency to help you to get one. If he/she apply in person, the fee is 30USD for a single entry and 45USD for a double entry.
Related Questions:
Visiting Shanghai and Hong Kong, do I need multiple or Single visa for my t...
Asked by Han from Republic of Korea
| Nov. 12, 2015 21:23
Do I qualify for a 72 hour transit visa to stay in Beijing?
Asked by Rafael from Uruguay
| Mar. 14, 2015 22:48
I am a British citizen, can I apply for an E2 Korean visa from the Korean e...
Asked by James from UK
| Jul. 29, 2013 20:48
As a US Citizen living in Buffalo Ny may I apply in Toronto CA for a China ...
Asked by maria from USA
| Apr. 28, 2012 04:09
i am a uk citizen visiting US, can i get a same day visa for china at the c...
Asked by Emma from United Kingdom
| Oct. 27, 2011 04:06
I heard that Chinese gov. Stop issue visa to us citizen?
Asked by Ronnie from Usa
| Aug. 05, 2016 21:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)