Asked by Golden from Singapore | Aug. 29, 2014 01:56
About:China Visa on Arrival

Hi, I would like to know if Chinese embassy is still issuing the F Visa or only the M type now.

Some friends say only M is being issued now.
I was issued an M with maximum of 30 days stay per entry. Usually I am caught up
in between the exit dates so have to rush out of the country to avoid immigration problems.
Is it possible to have more than 30 days stay per entry.

Answers (1)
Answered by Abel from Singapore | Aug. 30, 2014 03:54
The embassy still issues the M and F types for different purposes.

It is possible to have more than 30 days stay, but it is hard to get it. According to my experience, only some people having convincing documents can get it.
Related Questions:
Hi. I would like to confirm if you are issuing a visa for a filipino foreig...
Asked by Ms.Ms. Madilyn Ong from philippines but stay in eRBIL
| Jul. 25, 2010 20:24
Hello i would like to know one information about visa, i m Italian and i m ...
Asked by Mr.Gustavo from Poland
| Dec. 17, 2009 04:31
I will like to know if your office is responsible for issuing visa to Hong ...
Asked by Eunice from Ghana
| Jan. 29, 2013 03:09
Hi, I'm a Nigerian female student in Malaysia ,i would like to go to china...
Asked by Ms.Mimi from Nigeria
| Nov. 12, 2009 21:07
convert F to X or Z in mainland China.
Asked by rakib from Bangladesh
| Oct. 17, 2012 04:04
Hi, I'm an Iranian student who is currently holding the student visa in Ma...
Asked by Mr.Farzad Key from Malaysia
| Dec. 14, 2010 21:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)