Asked by Thi Le from United Kingdom | Aug. 28, 2014 11:38
About:China Tourist Visa

visiting beijing, hangzhou and shanghai.

im flying from korea into beijing. Staying for 4 days then to hangzhou to stay with friend for 2 days. Then i am taking a train to shanghai for 3 days and then flying back to korea before heading home to uk. I know i need an L visa but do i still need an invitation letter from my friend who lives in hangzhou?

Answers (1)
Answered by Arvin from Ireland | Aug. 28, 2014 21:15
The invitation letter is not necessary.
You have got your ticket to Beijing and leaving from Shanghai, right? If so, it is suggested to book hotels in Beiing and Shanghai. Then you can use the booking confirmations and round trip tickets to apply for the Tourist L.
Related Questions:
Is the shilinxia glass bridge and cable car up to the bridge open in Novemb...
Asked by Jc from Malaysia
| Jun. 21, 2018 20:21
I am a us citizen traveling to China within a week will stay there for 2 w...
Asked by Vivian from USA
| Jan. 18, 2017 11:02
What it the weather in november, and what cloth will I need to pack. Going ...
Asked by Douglas from USA
| Sep. 07, 2012 20:25
Will be visiting Beijing end of May how is the pollution during that month
Asked by linda sandos from USA
| Dec. 20, 2013 19:57
The best way to travel from Beijing to Tíbet visiting Xian in the way.
Asked by Nina from Guatemala
| Aug. 12, 2013 21:08
im visiting beijing for a week.What do i need
Asked by Joe C from USA
| Oct. 07, 2013 23:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)