Asked by Maurice from The Netherlands | Aug. 28, 2014 08:42
About:Chinese Embassy in Netherlands

I need a 1 month work visa but would like to travel for period of time afterwards.

What visa or combination do I need to obtain if I need a 30 day work Z but would like to stay on longer for travelling through China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gene from Denmark | Aug. 28, 2014 21:43
1 month work Z?
You mean you only need to work one month in China?
If you only work one month, you are suggested to consult with your company to extend your staying in China a bit longer. With their approval, you can apply for a residence permit with a long period, so that you can travel through China during the validity of your residence permit.

Usually, foreingers are required to change their Work Z into a residence permit within 30 days after they enter China. Then with the residence permit, they can live in China for a long time till they finish their work.
Related Questions:
British and Australian passport holder, travelling to China for two week st...
Asked by Raaj from Australia
| Sep. 26, 2014 21:59
Hi, I had a double-entry L visa for tourism on November 2017.
Asked by laura from Spain
| Jan. 18, 2018 03:45
I'm a singaporean and i would like to travel to changchun and stay there fo...
Asked by Ms.laura from Singapore
| Jun. 11, 2009 20:40
I am living in Mongolia using a working visa. I would like to travel to Chi...
Asked by Mr.supertramp from United States/Mongolia
| Mar. 20, 2011 01:46
Which Visa is Best suited? Is it true you must leave every month?
Asked by Harry from United Kingdom
| Mar. 10, 2016 20:39
Visa multiple applications
Asked by Tammy from Australia
| May. 02, 2013 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)