Asked by Lane Krummel from USA | Aug. 26, 2014 10:59
About:Chinese Embassy in U.S.A.

Z visa, employment permit, physical examination and no criminal certificate

I am in the process of applying for work Z type to work in China. One of the documents required for it is employment permit.
To apply for employment permit, it's required to have a physical examination in a hospital appointed by the Chinese Embassy. Do you have a list of hospitals in the US appointed by your embassy to conduct the physical examination?

It's also required for no-criminal record. The local police department do not issue no-criminal certificate. What should I do?

Thanks a lot!

Answers (1)
Answered by Devin from Mexico | Aug. 26, 2014 21:27
For the hospital issue, you are suggested to contact the embassy/consulate for asking directly.

For the records, you may need to sumbit your request to CJIS Department of FBI at SCU, Mod. D-2, 1000 Custer Hollow Rd., Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306. The official website of FBI has the details on how to get a record from them step by step.
Related Questions:
hello, one of the requirements for the z-visa (employment visa) is a physic...
Asked by Ms.Patricia from Philippines
| Dec. 24, 2008 19:27
Verification of documents regarding Z visa
Asked by Fays from China
| Mar. 08, 2012 22:12
Where can I get the Physical Examination certificate for Z visa in Vancouve...
Asked by James Choi from Canada
| Dec. 07, 2011 21:08
Criminal Record - Z Visa
Asked by MarkeyC from United Kingdom
| Mar. 01, 2015 01:21
Hello, I'm a Malaysian who will working at China soon. And now I’m in ...
Asked by Ms.Selena from Malaysia
| May. 26, 2009 20:39
What is the difference between a "Work Permit" and a "Foreign Expert Certif...
Asked by AiHuoHua from USA
| Jun. 10, 2016 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)