Asked by Stephanie from United Kingdom | Aug. 26, 2014 00:17
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Can I apply for a 72 hour transit visa if I am currently still in china?

I have a six month one to stay in china now. My present one for my stay in china runs out on the 11th of October. However I am not flying back to the uk till the 14th october. I am flying from changchun to beijing on the 11th to sight see for two days before I go home. Do I qualify for a 72 hour transit policy?

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve from USA | Aug. 26, 2014 02:12
You will fly from Changchun to Beijing and then to UK, so you are not qualified for the 72-hour transit policy. If you want to stay in China for a longer time, you are suggested to apply for a extension on your current one.
Related Questions:
I was denied for a visa to China - can I still use the 72 hour free transit...
Asked by Anne from USA
| Feb. 02, 2015 21:23
I have a so called travel document issued by the Netherlands.
Asked by Peter Ruehle from Thailand
| Jul. 02, 2016 21:46
flying into Shanghai on UK passport then on to Taiwan 48 hours later
Asked by Alex from United Kingdom
| Dec. 01, 2014 20:24
i am indian citizen , i have qatar resident permit, can i apply for 72 hour...
Asked by Muhammed Rafi from Qatar
| Oct. 20, 2017 11:57
I am taking a cruise out of Shanghai, round trip. I plan to stay 3 days in...
Asked by Grace from United States
| Jan. 23, 2018 21:49
Flying from Los Angeles (LAX) to Shanghai (PVG) and back to LAX for 72 hour...
Asked by bob from USA
| Nov. 20, 2014 20:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)