Asked by Ibritam from Nigeria | Aug. 24, 2014 03:17
About:China Student Visa

want to know if am Admitted can I get my Visa/procedure in less than two weeks.Thanks

Hi I just applied to one of the university in China, but my fear is that the school resumes 15th.sept and I summited my Applcation just 25th August,

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from Germany | Aug. 24, 2014 03:45
It's too urgent. You just applied for the university on August 25. It takes time for the unversity to make a decision. When they accept your application, they need to help you acquire the JW202 form. It takes time too. Then you need JW202 form to apply for your visa. By the way, you need to submit your documents to the embassy on Tuesday and Thursday. When you submit your documents, you should make an appointment for your interview. After you pass the interview, you need to wait one or two weeks to acquire your X type. So I am afraid that you may not finish it in two weeks.
Related Questions:
Obtaining an X Chinese visa from Taiwan after mandarin course
Asked by Mercy from Nigeria
| Jul. 11, 2016 21:53
how about Macao it needs a visa for egyptians!!??
Asked by Momen from Egypt
| Jun. 25, 2014 02:30
For a short term study visa do i need to get a physical health record?
Asked by Denise
| Jul. 29, 2013 02:26
Enquire about short time visit in Japan
Asked by Mariama Bah from liberia
| Jun. 25, 2018 03:49
Passport with less than 6 months validity
Asked by Mimi from Philippines
| Sep. 03, 2017 20:56
Visa price and consulate in kuta
Asked by Anne-Marie from Canada
| Oct. 11, 2015 03:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)