Asked by Andrea from Italy | Aug. 14, 2014 08:48
About:Jinshanling Great Wall

sleeping around Jinshanling Great Wall

hi there! me and my gf would like to have a 2days trip to jinshanling. for sleeping options, is there any additional info on the farmhouse accomodation hua lou gou village? and just in case, do you know any place in beijing to rent a sleeping bag/tent? the guide is great so far, thanks for the help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from Bangladesh | Aug. 16, 2014 22:59
Hey, I find two farm houses on the official website of Jinshanling section. One is Haijun Farmhouse, and the other is Chaoxing Farmhouse. According to the introduction, Haijun Farmhouse is better. It takes around 15 minutes to reach Jinshanling and there are some entertainment activities, KTV for example.

Tel: (86)0314—8830550 (86)13932440779

I think you may visit outdoor stores in Beijing if you plan to rent sleeping bag and tent. Or you may buy them at Decathlon shops in Beijing. I am not sure where you stay in Beijing. Otherwise, I can show you the address of the closest Decathlon shop.
Related Questions:
Is the jinshanling great wall still open in December and are there any tour...
Asked by Devon from Canada
| Jun. 01, 2014 04:48
Hi I am thinking of going to the Jinshanling section
Asked by dylan from Ireland
| Feb. 05, 2014 21:16
Is it safe to do the Jinshanling to Simatai Great Wall in early December pe...
Asked by Mr.gregory from Australia
| Nov. 02, 2009 20:03
Is Jinshanling open on Nov21st 2013 ? What least touristic part of the Grea...
Asked by Kobe from Canada
| Nov. 19, 2013 20:00
What is the music that is playing during the video at the top of this page?...
Asked by don from USA
| Mar. 09, 2014 21:33
Me and my friend will arrive in beijing airport at midnight
Asked by mari
| Dec. 09, 2012 19:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)