Asked by javad from Iran | Aug. 06, 2014 11:10
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

Visa for my newborn daughter who born out of china

I am student in china and I have PR visa for one year and my wife is teacher in china with working type,
We left china and we are in Iran and now we have new born daughter in Iran, we should go back to china for next September, now what type I can get for my daughter?
what I need for applying in Iran embassy?

Answers (1)
Answered by Daneil from Mexico | Aug. 07, 2014 00:38
If both your you and your wife are foreigners, you are suggeted to apply for Iran passport for your child. Then try to apply the kid a S1 to stay with you in China.

If so, you need to provide the kid's valid passport, application form with recent taken photo, an invitation letter you or your wife write, either of your residence permit for China and your son's birth certificat to apply in the China embassy in Iran.
Related Questions:
My newborn baby who was born in China. I am Australian and my wife is Phili...
Asked by Mr.Trevor from Australia
| Dec. 03, 2010 22:49
What age does a child require a visa?
Asked by kuoyu liang from USA
| Sep. 15, 2012 22:47
what are the lucky numbers for the 1st aug 2012
Asked by Yvonne from United Kingdom
| Aug. 29, 2012 20:46
Can I apply HKSAR passport for my newborn baby in Sydney?
Asked by Cally from HK
| Feb. 03, 2017 00:58
how to apply a Chinese passport for my newborn baby in Australia?
Asked by Serina from Australia
| Apr. 05, 2012 04:50
Long stay visa for 18 year old
Asked by Mom from China
| Jun. 21, 2014 03:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)