Asked by Prkh from India | Aug. 02, 2014 07:08
About:China Embassy in India

what is required to get a 6 month chinese visa?

I will be visiting my fiance at her accomodation, she will provide her accomodation details and bank details. What else do I have to do on my part? Can I get sponosored for my ticket by my finance or Uncle? Thank you. Want to visit her in december time, when do you think i should apply for that? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from USA | Aug. 03, 2014 02:23
I think you should apply for a L type. You can ask your fiance to send you an invitation letter and copies of his passport and valid visa or resident permit. Then you needn't provide the round-trip air tickets and hotel booking. If you plan to apply for a multiple-entry one, you should provide all copies of your previous Chinese visas. If you didn't go to China before, I don't think you will get a multiple entry one.
Related Questions:
Visa for 6 Month
Asked by Bishal from Nepal
| Apr. 25, 2018 02:18
How much am I required to travel with when leaving china on a 6 month visa...
Asked by Paul b from china
| Oct. 23, 2015 04:11
I am from pskistan and I have saudia iqama I want visit to China and hong k...
Asked by asif from Pakistan
| Dec. 20, 2015 11:46
Hi Im am going to work as an english teacher in China for a 6 month period...
Asked by Mr.Tierney from Ireland
| Feb. 10, 2011 00:46
Chinese visa for Bahraini
Asked by Jamal from Bahrain
| May. 12, 2012 03:45
Hi I would like to visit Dalian in China, for a few days visit to friend. ...
Asked by Richard from Uganda
| Nov. 29, 2016 20:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)