Asked by michael shi from Malaysia | Aug. 02, 2014 01:28
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

visa renewal in hong kong

im a malaysian. previouly i have a 2 years multiple entry which i can enter china as many time n stay as i want. but it expired alrealdy on 2nd july. now i in malaysia reaaply for double entry to china. each entry i normally for about 20 days plus stay. my question is when my 2nd entry expired, can i go to hong kong to reapply my china visa?instend of coming back malaysia? pls advice urgently. thanks...

Answers (1)
Answered by Luke from France | Aug. 03, 2014 02:15
Michael, I think you'd better apply in your own country. According to related regulation, the applicants in HK must provide their HK resident status if they want to apply in HK. I am afraid that you can't provide the required documents. So you should get bacK to Malaysia to reapply.
Related Questions:
Please, where can I renewal Lvisa in Hong kong?
Ms.FRENCHYSZ from China
| Aug. 05, 2011 22:14
Are there any forms for HONG KONG visa, what is the fees for HONG KONG visa...
Asked by Roni from USA
| Feb. 17, 2013 19:53
Renew Chinese Visa in Hong Kong for Australian Passport Holder
Asked by Kat from Australia
| Jun. 23, 2016 21:46
Hk visitors visa for travellers from Taiwan
Asked by Robert from Taiwan
| May. 20, 2012 03:47
Hong Kong passport expired. Where to go for renewal and how much? What else...
Asked by Maple from Australia
| Oct. 31, 2015 01:45
How to renew my HKSAR passport if I live in Perth, Australia?
Asked by Bonnie Chung from Australia
| Jun. 17, 2012 20:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)