Asked by Margo van der Sluijs from Guatemala (Holland) | Jul. 27, 2014 22:27
About:China Embassy in Costa Rica

visa for Tibet

I am a Dutch woman, living in Guatemala. I wonder if I can get a visum in Costa Rica. For I am coming from Guatemala to India, Nepal and Tibet and go back to Guatemala. If yes how many time in advance I have to do that. Thanks
Margo van der Sluijs

Answers (1)
Answered by Lydia from India | Jul. 27, 2014 22:42
Margo, I don't think you should apply in advance. You can apply for a Chinese L type when you are in Nepal. To enter Tibet, you should acquire a Tibet Travel permit except your L type. By the way, individual travelers are not allowed to travel in Tibet. So you may ask a local travel agency in Nepal to help you arrange a Tibet tour. They can help you acquire the visa and Tibet Travel Permit.
Related Questions:
How can i apply extension stay as i want to stay for 3 months? I'm a Singap...
Asked by Eddie Lai from Singapore
| Sep. 26, 2015 01:16
I want to visit Tibet . what requirements for tourist visa?
Asked by Mr.waseem from Pakistan
| Apr. 17, 2011 04:19
I am on tour Xian into Tibet and to Shanghai. Is going to Tibet an exit fo...
Asked by Paula from USA
| May. 08, 2012 03:37
Will I need a additional Visa for travel in Tibet?
Asked by David from USA
| Feb. 25, 2015 23:52
I'm travelling alone to Tibet to visit a Malaysian friend who works in Tibe...
Asked by lee from Malaysia
| Jul. 01, 2014 03:46
I have read in the Chinese embassy website that we do not need to apply for...
Asked by Mr.Jimmy from China
| Jul. 21, 2009 00:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)